Premium High End Mastering einer Session von 1979.
GREETJE KAUFFELD AND BAND – THE WAY YOU LOOK TONIGHT
STS digital CD Audio 6111151
In a STS recording, you will find:
- 1. The warm sound, that acoustic instruments posess on their own, but is often not captured by sound-technicians.
- 2. Acoustic placing and recognition of the musicians in the recording space.
- 3. Phase purity of a recording, both the electric phase (good cable/fibre connections etc), and the acoustic phase must be acquired through proper placing of the microphones.
- 4. Symmetry in the recording; this means always placing the microphones in such a way that on both the left and the right side there’s an equal division of signal, and not placing mono suport microphones on the extreme left and right.
- 5. Transparency and clarity in a recording. This does not mean an overly sharp recording, but one of softness in tone and clarity, in which especially the 3-dimensional recording-space is being displayed.
2. So many stars
3. They can’t take that away from me
4. It might as well be spring
5. I get along without you very well
6. The Shadow of your smile
9. Nice ‘n’ easy
10. It had to be you
11. All the things you are
12. I wish you love
13. Fly me to the moon
14. Route ’66
15. I’m gonna sit right down and write myself a letter
=> Lesen Sie meine Referenzen
=> Vorführbereit bei KLANG-STARK HiFi
=> Thulinn ist die Marke von KLANG-STARK
=> Besuchen Sie den KLANG-STARK HiFi Berater
Am besten, Sie vereinbaren so schnell wie möglich einen Hörtermin:
=> Info zu Email, Telefon und Anfahrt